Ziv Ziv Diary

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dad Dad Back



Today I wake up very early to disturb my mummy again, I talk and talk and my mummy will wake up that is my tactic to wake up her. Suddenly I heard someone calling me, sound familiar to me. It took me 5 mins to stare at him and know that he is my Dad Dad. I was so happy to see my daddy back home and I knew that he will buy alot of things for me from oversea. Dad dad carry and play with me until I don't want to drink my milk and that made mummy angry. I was so angry that dad dad go out without bringing me along so I made so much noise but he still didn't bring me, angry with dad dad. Faster come back and play with me.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home