Ziv Ziv Diary

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 11, 2006

My 1st Birthday - 2nd Dec 2006


2nd Dec - Today I finally 1 year old and Nai Nai cook me Mee Suan and 2 eggs for me. I really enjoy my Mee Suan, yummy yummy. After that mummy put Ang Gu Kuei on the floor and let me step on it but I don't know for what reason. She also put calculator, ruler, money, story book and chicken drumstick for me to choose and I have choosen Calculator and I am very scare of the drumstick and mummy still want me to lick on it. I cry so mummy gave up and just give me a bit of the meat. After that is cake cutting time daddy, mummy and Nai Nai sing birthday song to me and daddy help me together we cut the cake. Mummy say will bring me to Ah Ma house in the afternoon. Very busy day today, Yawn....

1 Comments:

  • At 5:36 PM , Blogger ce said...

    Your boy chose calculator. Not bad leh... become accountant in the future? :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home