Ziv Ziv Diary

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 08, 2007

Meaning of my Name - Ziv & Zi Rong

Aunty Sandy tag mummy to write about the meaning and how mummy got my name. Wow I saw all my baby friends name got meaning and story. But hor Aunty Sandy how my mummy got my name is very boring leh.
First of all, mummy insist that my name must be 1 syllabus cos is easy for her to call (actually is because she is lazy). So daddy start doing his homework and find a few names for mummy to choose. Finally they are down with 2 names : Karl & Ziv. As daddy thk that Ziv is more unique so they decide to call me Ziv. Actually Karl also not bad so the next one can call Berg and we will sound like Karl-s-Berg the beer hahaha. The meaning of my name is Bright according to daddy research and aunty/uncle please don't call me Gif (the washing floor detergent) hor if not mummy will be angry.
As for my Chinese name more simple, daddy went to find a fortune teller to calculate my name. And as usually down with 2 name but mummy cant remember the other name but because the other name got a sentence say that if I got that name I will have alot of gal admirers so daddy dun like it. So they finally decide that my chinese name will be Zi Rong and meaning I will grow up to be a healthy child.
Ok that the end of my name story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home