Ziv Ziv Diary

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 27, 2007

4 of This and 4 of That

Hmmm, the "In" thing is tagged now, so mummy got tagged by Megan (RJ Mummy)....

Four jobs I have held in my life:
1. Junior Secretary
2. Sale (For 3 mth nia cannot stand)
3. Administrator cum Secretary (Bao mountain & Bao sea)
4. Secretary

Four places I have lived:
1. Penang, Malaysia
2. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3. Singapore
4. .......

Four countries I have been to on vacation:
1. Taiwan (Taipei, TaiZhong, Gao Xiong, Hua Lian, cannot remember the rest)
2. US (Houston, St Antonia, Austin & LA)
3. Australia (Perth & Brisbane)
4. Indonesia (Batam, Bintan & Bali.... All the Bs)

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Crab - yummy yummy crab, chilli, pepper & butter etc
2. Prawn
3. Dim Sum (hong kong style)
4. Abalone

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Taipei (Yeah going this October)
2. Europe (Tot can go during honeymoon but bo leh until now no news liao)
3. US (I miss the factory outlet shopping, Bee rememeber???)
4. Hong Kong (Alway want to visit but hubby dun like, sigh)

4 person I am going to tag next: A bit difficult cos mostly kena tagged liao

1. Sab (Shanice's Mum)
2. Bee (Logan Mum)
3. Alex
4. Helen (Denzil Mum)

2 Comments:

  • At 4:58 PM , Blogger BACTS said...

    I thought you tagged me as already as Aunty Cecilia? you gonna put additional tag ??? !!!

     
  • At 5:03 PM , Blogger Ziv said...

    hello what you mean, just write lah talk so much.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home