Ziv Ziv Diary

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 02, 2006

10th Month Old


Hello all, I am officially 10th month old today. Don't know will my mummy buy any presents for me keke. I have learn some tricks over the months and mummy also being amuse by all my tricks. Now I know how to clap my hand, wave bye bye and shake my head when I am not happy and also roam around the whole house with my mercedes (walker). But after I learn all this tricks, they alway ask me to do all the tricks repeatly daily so tireddddd. I also learn how to call dad dad now and this made my Daddy so happy, think he will buy more things for me on his next trip heehee.

I love weekend cos daddy and mummy will alway bring me out to kai kai. This weekend daddy back so we will go far far and kai kai. If daddy not in town, mummy alway bring me to Compass Point because is near to my house and I been visit there weekly since daddy oversea so boring. Saturday, daddy and mummy bring me go eat Sushi but of course I only watch daddy and mummy eat but the belt in the sushi restaurant keep moving so cute. Sunday we go back to Ma Ma house and Ma Ma and Gong Gong alway so happy to see me. Alway alot of people carry me when I go Ma Ma house and sometime I also don't know who is who.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home