Ziv Ziv Diary

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Moon Cake Festival

Dad Dad and Mummy bring me to Chinese Garden last Friday and told me that it is Moon Cake Festival on that day and suppose to be nice in there. But Daddy and Mummy alway forgot that I am still small small don't really know how to appreciate it leh. Mummy so excited to dress up for me and took some picture and daddy say I look like 1970s Ah Beng, duno what is that but after a while Mummy change another cloth for me as the shirt is so tight. Keke cos I have grow up before daddy and mummy know.

Finally, we reach Chinese Garden but hor the weather is not good so I am not really very happy leh. Mummy say there are 7 wonders for me to take photo but I dun really know what is 7 wonders leh. Only know mummy bring me around and I need to pose for photograph. I was push around in my stroller and all I know is alot of lanterns with light on it. So Daddy, Mummy and Ah Ma have been taking turn to take photo with me. After some walking, Mummy decide that is time for us to go back as is time for me to eat and sleep. We saw alot of people queuing in the ticket booth waiting to come in and Mummy say that lucky we come earlier if not daddy so lazy sure don't want to queue so long and come in.

Some picture for all of you to view in Chinese Garden.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM , Blogger Gezann Low said...

    ziv ziv looks so big boy. He looks so ah go go in his shirt and pants but he is a handsome boy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home