Ziv Ziv Diary

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, October 16, 2006

Sick


I have been sick for almost a week. Last Monday, I have fever and mummy bring me go see Dr Tan and she put a stick in my mouth and make me cry. When I reach home my fever get very high in the evening and this made my mummy so worry and I only want her to carry me around to walk around cannot sit down at all. So sorry mummy cos I feel so uncomfortable. I know that the whole night my mummy been monitoring me and change the cold patch for me. I cry everytime mummy change the cold patch for me because it give me a shock everytime change. My fever finally subside on midnight and that put my mummy on ease. I starting to recover but Saturday is so hazy so my running nose and cough come back a bit again so mummy told me I cant got out this weekend and made me so grouchy. I been staying at home for a week liao so boringggg and I miss all my friends downstair. Mummy mummy, I will try to get well fast and you must bring me go kai kai and meet up with my friend ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home